The Velvet Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Velvet Shadow

THE VELVET SHADOW

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extreme Mat Gathering Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flying-Hand

Flying-Hand

Extreme Mat Gathering Shop Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Mat Gathering Shop   Extreme Mat Gathering Shop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:05 am

So,your a craftsman and cannot find suitable materials to lvl your profession?

Then here is the right place for you to ask for materials....

Me,Flying-Hand,has made a Mat Gathering Expert Sadida which can gather most of the things which are dropped from a monster(preferably with low hp) and i am presenting my skill of gathering mats for the guildies on a minimal cost(some exceptions).

So kindly post here of the mat you require and also shud have a limit so that i can fulfill other guily requirements.
Back to top Go down
Waif-rate

Waif-rate

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Mat Gathering Shop   Extreme Mat Gathering Shop Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:25 pm

Yeah me... um i kinda need 100 Mouse hairs, i'm pretty sure they drop from grey mice in the cemetary at about 10%-50% rate for 100PP.

I can't fight Vamps at my level however...

Also probably the most important and so far hardest item is 1 yes 1 major arachnee leg...no sellrooms sell it and i can't drop it... HELP!!!

if you want to know it's for a Troma so if you see one at a sellroom PM me ingame please.

or any of the ingredients for a cheap price ( less then 5kk)

Thanks my IGN is Waifrate.
Back to top Go down
Flying-Hand

Flying-Hand

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Mat Gathering Shop   Extreme Mat Gathering Shop Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:22 am

Well currently i am not p2p so mouse hairs are out of the question....but yes,i will be p2p in a couple of days so then i can try.

I DO have some(abt 4) major arachnee legs....so if u want then plz post again here and we can talk abt the price in the game.
Back to top Go down
Waif-rate

Waif-rate

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Mat Gathering Shop   Extreme Mat Gathering Shop Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:25 pm

pirat

Well i dunno how much magic legs go for... but i'm guessing atleast 2kk

i only need 1 for 'The Troma' and i have 1 mouse hair so 99 to go...i know those are easy to get if you have the level with a 30%-70% drop rate EASY and PP of 100...

1kk for 99 mouse hairs sounds fair...or if you could help me drop hunt for some 1kk for 50.

currently i have 4kk...... >< but with all the gob items i have, making it to 10kk shouldn't be hard... where are you? like what time zone ? i'm NZ (Auckland), so i can probably come on at the same time as you when i post this it'll be 5:30PM here...

pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Mat Gathering Shop   Extreme Mat Gathering Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme Mat Gathering Shop
Page 1 of 1