The Velvet Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Velvet Shadow

THE VELVET SHADOW

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sugestions and Tips

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Machival
Admin
Machival

Sugestions and Tips Empty
PostSubject: Sugestions and Tips   Sugestions and Tips Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:26 am

We have had allot of advice in either guild chat or in other forum threads... NOW WE HAVE A PLACE FOR EM... yay. cheers

Knock yourself out, have fun, and make suggestions on how you think the guild could do better financially, and socially.

Cheers,
Mach Wink

Last edited by on Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mgilb19
rahulrage

rahulrage

PostSubject: Re: Sugestions and Tips   Sugestions and Tips Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:37 am

Well i'm new and these are just my ideas.tell me wat u think of em.

1.the idea of banking.
we could organise a bankin system which can b accessed by members TRUSTED by the higher up's.we could charge 10% INTEREST and a definite period of time beyond which the item will be sold or and increased interest will be charged.some thing WILL be given by the person to the guild as COLLATERAL with no exceptions as to who the concerned person maybe.
Back to top Go down
rahulrage

rahulrage

PostSubject: Re: Sugestions and Tips   Sugestions and Tips Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:42 am

2.In order to make the guild look better and to get better recruits.....the guys with good professions should take a week off and concentrate on their professions.if ppl have good professions,it attracts ppl to the guild.
Back to top Go down
rahulrage

rahulrage

PostSubject: Re: Sugestions and Tips   Sugestions and Tips Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:49 am

3.In order to raise the funds of the guild members are requested to donate at least 10% of profits or items frm their profession to the guild.this will help the banking idea greatly too.
Back to top Go down
Machival
Admin
Machival

PostSubject: Re: Sugestions and Tips   Sugestions and Tips Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:57 am

hmmm good good... i lik ethe idea of the banking.. but we may need a new rank and volenteers to work it...

i also like the idea of taking a week to do proffesions...

however I think it is wrong to force taxes upon our friends and guild members. but bravo for the first two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mgilb19
Mountebank/Pangloss

Mountebank/Pangloss

PostSubject: Re: Sugestions and Tips   Sugestions and Tips Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:00 am

Sell indulgences, that is, breaks from the exp cut. Say 10000k for a month or something
Back to top Go down
chasisont

chasisont

PostSubject: Re: Sugestions and Tips   Sugestions and Tips Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:39 am

we should asign ppl spetial jobs, like im the official gui8ld pisser offerer:geek:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugestions and Tips   Sugestions and Tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugestions and Tips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Velvet Shadow :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: