The Velvet Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Velvet Shadow

THE VELVET SHADOW

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANOUNCEMENTS FROM THE SHADOW COUNCIL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Machival
Admin
Machival

ANOUNCEMENTS FROM THE SHADOW COUNCIL Empty
PostSubject: ANOUNCEMENTS FROM THE SHADOW COUNCIL   ANOUNCEMENTS FROM THE SHADOW COUNCIL Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:06 pm

ok folks, keep an eye on this space for any new posts... we will be going through some serious changes as a guild over the course of the introduction of VSN 1.20.

FIRSTLY
new lvl requirements for recruiting:
The Shadow council has enforced a new minimum lvl of 15 for the guild.
- This was due to our recent member capacity restraints, we had reached our maximum population of guild members and decided that we should be more strict on recruiting.

IF YOU WERE KICKED
please re apply for our guild upon reaching lvl 15 and let us know you were a past member.

ALSO
with regards to ranks of service, honour and ability.

Persons wishing to advance beyond the rank of APPRENTICE must enrol on the forum page.

To reach the rank of apprentice you must have gained 1000 exp for the guild.

DO NOT ASK US FOR RANKS OF HONOUR
these ranks are handed out as rewards for service.. not as some kind of guild salary or for bribery "Ill only do this if you give me muse rank" etc... this is frowned upon by the council.

IF you wish to apply for a rank of service; we will consider your application, and you probs will get it if we need that specific rank at that point in time.

DO NOT ASK FOR MONEY...
we are not obliged to give you stuff just because you've given exp to the guild... most of the council are forking out for a communal paddock and house for all of you so quit begging on guild chat for that gob cape you've always wanted... it aint gonna happen.

that's all we've come up with so far... stay tuned...

Last edited by on Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mgilb19
chasisont

chasisont

PostSubject: Re: ANOUNCEMENTS FROM THE SHADOW COUNCIL   ANOUNCEMENTS FROM THE SHADOW COUNCIL Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:41 am

im always staying tuned
Back to top Go down
Waif-rate

Waif-rate

PostSubject: Re: ANOUNCEMENTS FROM THE SHADOW COUNCIL   ANOUNCEMENTS FROM THE SHADOW COUNCIL Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 2:07 am

Any consideration to the level 11 join minimum ? i posted on the topic afew min ago.
...could i get a job just finding resources for the guild ? that i can be paid for ? because i don't like the professions and i need a way to get cash...and i'm pretty good at finding resources for making items e.g. The Troma,Swashbucloak,Iop Crushers,Bashers

i got the resources for all of them...any chance i could make it official?

official resource collector of the guild ? recruitment officior isn't my piece of cake...i don't recruit only train... :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOUNCEMENTS FROM THE SHADOW COUNCIL   ANOUNCEMENTS FROM THE SHADOW COUNCIL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANOUNCEMENTS FROM THE SHADOW COUNCIL
Page 1 of 1