The Velvet Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Velvet Shadow

THE VELVET SHADOW

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*** COMPETITION *** P2P Prize - Details

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
genoshan

genoshan

*** COMPETITION *** P2P Prize - Details Empty
PostSubject: *** COMPETITION *** P2P Prize - Details   *** COMPETITION *** P2P Prize - Details Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:16 am

Hello all, welcome to the first ever Velvet Shadow in-guild competition. It is open to all f2p members. Rules are available below.

1. Competition is open to all levels and classes.
2. The winner is the guild member who contributes the most xp to the guild from midday (australian time) of Friday 7th September, until midday Friday 14th September.
3. Prizes will also be issued to the runner-up and to another member for most effort.
4. 1st prize will be 1 month p2p. How this will be done I have not figured out yet. I may beed to log in to someone account to do this and pay with my credit card, i think i can do it as a gift though !
5. 2nd prize will be 20kk or an item of equal value.
6. 3rd prize will be 10kk or an item of equal value.
7. Members may set their xp given to guild at whatever amount they choose.
8. Members may group with anyone of their choosing, but p2p members cannot discriminate between our f2p members in grouping, unless groups are full.
9. Other rules and changes may be made by 2nd in command ( Genoshan ) if necessary.
10. XP will be noted by p2p members as soon after midday friday. It will also be recorded at closing of this event.

Post any other questions here and I will answer them as best I can.
Now good luck to you all ...
Back to top Go down
Mountebank/Pangloss

Mountebank/Pangloss

PostSubject: Re: *** COMPETITION *** P2P Prize - Details   *** COMPETITION *** P2P Prize - Details Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:08 pm

Game on, slappers, game on.
Back to top Go down
Machival
Admin
Machival

PostSubject: Re: *** COMPETITION *** P2P Prize - Details   *** COMPETITION *** P2P Prize - Details Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 10:16 pm

id like to take this opportunity to thank geno for his on going and unfalable monetary contribution to the guild, and i award him with a free member ship to the cat scan clinic coz that boy needs his head examined.

though i am looking forward to the tasty guild lvls we'll be gaining along the way. Hats off to ya sir!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mgilb19
Tha-Law

Tha-Law

PostSubject: Re: *** COMPETITION *** P2P Prize - Details   *** COMPETITION *** P2P Prize - Details Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:04 am

Who's the winner Geno' ?
Back to top Go down
chasisont

chasisont

PostSubject: Re: *** COMPETITION *** P2P Prize - Details   *** COMPETITION *** P2P Prize - Details Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:31 am

not me coz i was away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** COMPETITION *** P2P Prize - Details   *** COMPETITION *** P2P Prize - Details Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*** COMPETITION *** P2P Prize - Details
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Velvet Shadow :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: